TERMS & CONDITIONS
For ALL Bookings (Bar4000 Admission, Fab5, Vip Boxes and Empress restaurant)
For Telephone Bookings & Booking Requests
- The Booking balance payment must be paid in full on day of booking.
For Internet Bookings (Book & Pay On-Line)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking on/Res Diary/Stripe
Our Cancellation Policies
All Packages – please read carefully
- Your booking may be cancelled -Change of a Race meeting.
- Due to severe weather condition to cancel Race Meeting.
- Due to a major breakdown.
- Due to Power Failure
- All above you will be Given full refund or choose another date.
With all hospitality bookings/restaurant & VIP Boxes – a change can be made. No refund will be issued.
- If you advise us of changes / with your booking the following notice period will apply:
- 21 days before booking to choose alternative date (within 3 months, subject to availability and paying [if any] the price difference No Refund Given.
- No Refunds Given If a booking is cancelled 21 Days Before event, or on day of event.
- Refunds can be given If a booking is cancelled 30 days or more before an event.
- No refunds will be issued due to Covid cancellations. You will be allowed to reschedule your booking.
- A full refund will be given due to bereavement
Party Sizes (minimum & maximum numbers)
- Please check the details of each package for minimum number requirements.
- Maximum numbers are generally limited by the capacity and availability of your chosen area.
Children's Pricing (and entry restrictions)
We offer reductions in the restaurant for Children under the age of 14. Please book children and adults separately.
Children are allowed access in all areas of the stadium (if accompanied by an adult).
General Age Restrictions (see proof of age)
Packages (such as our Fab5) which include either tote betting or alcohol are only available to customers who are over 18 years of age (“Adults Only”).
Proof of Age
We may ask anyone who is (or appears to be) under 21 to prove their age when:
- Entering the stadium on an Adults Only package
- When purchasing an alcoholic drink
- When placing a tote bet
- Purchasing any other age-restricted package or product
If we are not satisfied that you are 18 or over, service will be refused and (for Adults Only packages) you will not be permitted to enter the stadium and no refunds will be given.
Empress Restaurant-Bars- Boxes-Bar 4000
- Children are allowed in both the Restaurants and Bars, if they are dining with adults.
- Prices are valid for the periods shown. If a validity period is not indicated, please use this as a guide price only.
- Prices often vary by month and different prices always apply for the Christmas period (normally last week in November – 5th January).
- While prices and packages are accurate at the time of publication, information is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm your requirements with our reservations team before you book.
- All hospitality packages must be pre-booked online. Restaurants, VIP Boxes or Bar 4000 (Admission & Fab5).
- Menus are displayed on our website and are subject to change and dish availability.
- Certain packages include drinks vouchers (Fab5), which can only be exchanged for our current house beer (bottled or draught), house wines and house spirits. Inclusive alcoholic drinks can be exchanged for their equivalent sized soft drink.
- Cheques should be made payable to Henlow Racing Ltd
- When sending a cheque, please ensure that you include your name, address, the date, location of the booking and your booking reference.
- No refunds will be made for cancellation or a decrease in the number of guests attending.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch and Visa Debit, Electron cards. Please note that we do not accept Diners Club.
- Any drinks consumed must be settled on the evening prior to departure from the Empress Restaurant, VIP Boxes, Bar4000 or in any outside bars/foodstalls.
- Sponsorship must be paid in full prior to the date of event.
- A minimum of 14 days’ notice is required for all race sponsorship bookings.
- If 14 days or more notice is received the sponsorship can be moved to another date (within 3 months subject to availability). However, after this date no refund or transfer will be given
Henlow Racing Ltd terms & conditions
By viewing or accessing the Henlow Racing Ltd website, and/or using the Towcester Racecourse game, you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions detailed below. The online game is a product of Henlow Racing Ltd.
Your use of the Henlow Racing Ltd website and game signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and constitutes a legally binding acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to these conditions, you are not allowed to access or use the online game. Henlow Racing Ltd reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Although Henlow Racing Ltd attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website and game is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at any time. Henlow Racing Ltd does not make any warranty that the website and game is free from infection from viruses; nor makes any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the site and game.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HENLOW RACING LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE HENLOW RACING LTD WEB SITE AND GAME, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
For further information
Telephone: 0800 304 7700
Collection of Personal information
Some areas of the Web Site require you to actively submit information in order for you to make bookings. Some of this information may be personal (namely, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number). We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You confirm that you will only enter information about yourself and that such information is true.
Collection of Non-personal Information
We may collect and process anonymous information about your visit to this Web Site, such as some of the pages you visit and some of the searches you perform. Such information is used by us to help us improve the contents of the site and to compile, for internal market research purposes, aggregate statistics about individuals using it.
(a) “per-session cookies” are used while you are visiting the Web Site to keep track of your progress through the booking process. These do not store any personal information and are deleted when you close your web browser;
(b) “auto logon cookies” store some personal information in order to allow you to log on automatically; and
(c) “looker cookies” store historic data about your visits to our Web Site and allow us to personalise your shopping experience and make recommendations to you about products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Use of Information collected
Your personal information submitted to us is used for operational purposes, for example, logging your booking, processing payments or confirming orders.
Sharing of Information
We do not share your information with third party service providers.
Links to third party Internet sites
Access to Personal Information
For further information:
Henlow Racing Limited
Telephone No: 0800 304 7700