- Entry to the Racecourse shall be at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse entry to or expel any person from the Racecourse in accordance with these Conditions.
- We reserve the right to search you and your belongings at any time whilst you are at the Racecourse. If you refuse a request to search you or your belongings, we may request you leave the Racecourse.
- You must not bring alcohol into the Racecourse, unless this is specifically permitted by the Operator. You can return the items to your car, or we will confiscate and dispose of any alcohol purchased off the premises.
- All attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted these Conditions. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to these Conditions. There are no exceptions.
Accessing Our Site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
For all bookings
For telephone bookings and booking requests
The booking balance payment must be paid in full on the day of booking.
For online bookings
Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Our cancellation policies
All packages—in the Empress Building or on-site entrance only—please read carefully
Your booking may be cancelled due to:
- Changes to a race meeting
- Weather conditions
- A major breakdown
- Power Failure.
- No refund is given when four races or more raced on an event due to hard frost coming down on the track or a breakdown occurs
- A full refund can be requested to any of the cancellation polices or transfer to another date to same value
Customers with restaurant bookings making changes or our cancellation policy—please read carefully
If you advise us of changes you wish to make to your booking, the following notice period will apply:
- 21 days before booking to choose an alternative date (within 3 months, subject to availability) and paying (if any) the price difference. No refunds are given.
- No refunds are given if a person drops out of a booking 21 days before or on the day; no credit against this will be allowed.
- A full refund can only be given if the customer cancels their booking 30 days (or more) before the event.
Party sizes (minimum and maximum numbers)
Please check the details of each package for the minimum booking size.
Maximum numbers are generally limited by the capacity and availability of the chosen area. For some discounted packages, we may impose a maximum party size or there may be limited availability.
Children's pricing and entry restrictions
We offer kid’s prices in the restaurant for children under the age of 14. Please contact us or view our website for current prices and details on free entry.
Children are allowed access to all areas of the stadium (if accompanied by an adult)
General age restrictions (see proof of age if asked to prove ID)
Packages that include tote betting or alcohol are only available to customers who are over 18 years of age (“Adults Only”).
Proof of Age
We may ask anyone who is (or appears to be) under 21 to prove their age when:
- Entering the stadium on an Adults Only package
- Purchasing an alcoholic drink
- Placing a tote bet
- Purchasing any other age-restricted package or product
- If we are not satisfied that you are 18 or over, service will be refused and for Adults Only packages; you will not be permitted to enter the stadium, and no refunds will be given.