Another fantastic week of graded racing at Towcester with many amazing greyhounds enjoying themselves on track.
Monday 22nd November
*Another great night for trainer David Jeans who racked up a hattrick, with wins for Tiermana Ivy, Footfield Paul, who made it two wins on the bounce, and Signet Angel.
* Wessex Headford for Kevin Crocker won well, winning for the 1st time on its 5th attempt. A greyhound without much luck in recent races but he made his own luck in this race to win well in a time of 29.84s.
* Savana Stowe for Bradley Stowe achieved its 3rd win in 3 races in a competitive D2. The April 20’ dog won well in a time of 16.10s.
* Tuftys Wilte continued to prove to be a consistent winner for P.R.Albans and trainer Lawrence Tuffin. She ran hard, catching Roxi Girl at the 4th bend to win her 4th race in just 10 runs.
Tuesday 23rd November
* Richard Baker had a fantastic Tuesday night with a superb hattrick. The superstar of the night for his kennel had to be Gurtnacrehy Abby, who showed her impressive form in D1, winning 2 out of her first 3 races in the grade.
Thursday 25th November
* Midfield Duke for Vicki Lea continues to improve as he learns the Towcester circuit. Blasting clear out of the boxes and always building his lead to win his 2nd race in a row. He will be looking to do the hattrick, even with an upgrade likely coming his way.
* Greencroft Suny enjoyed his return to the track. He ran well in the A5 to win his 1st race back since an injury that kept him off the circuit for 2 months. A good day for trainer Stephen Rayner.
* Corrig Heidi, for owner and trainer Paul Shore, continued to show her consistent form in D2, winning now her 5th race in the last 7 runs. A D1 cannot be far away for this entertaining sprinter.
* Milestones don’t always mean a result in greyhound racing but it was that way for Salacres Benedict who won the D4 today on his 50th run for trainer Peter Harnden. Making it 12 wins in 50 for the July 18’ dog.
By Jacob Bower, Assistant Racing Manager
All photos are credited to Jim Tate.