© Copyright 2021 | Towcester Racecourse & Leisure
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR STAYCATION AT TOWCESTER RACECOURSE
For Telephone Bookings & Booking Requests
- The Booking balance payment must be paid in full on day of booking.
For Internet Bookings (Book & Pay On-Line in full) for Accommodation Booked.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Please arrive no earlier than 2pm.
- On arrival collect keys from the General Office, where you will need to leave a deposit of £20-00 per Key which will be returned to you when the keys are handed in on departure. Failure to return the keys will result in your deposit being retained, as new keys will need to be cut.
- Departure time is 10:00am.
- You will be directed to the car park where you will need to leave your car for the duration of your stay.
- You may drive to your accommodation and load/unload but once complete your car MUST be parked in the designated car parking area as advised.
- Please ensure that all speed limits and notices are observed, they are they’re for your and others safety, failure to comply with notices may result in you being asked to leave.
- Vehicles and contents are parked at the owner’s risk.
For all packages at Towcester Racecourse - please read carefully
- Your booking may be cancelled due to a change of racing commitments
- Weather conditions which may affect racing
- Due to a major breakdown.
- COVID-19 policies may result in cancellation
- Should any of the above happen you will be given a full refund, or another date may be chosen within a 3 month period, subject to availability.
- If Towcester Racecourse cancel’s your booking, you will be given a full refund, this also applies to COVID-19 policies.
Cancellation Charges are below:
- Cancel 60 days before Booking Refund LESS £25-00 Admin Costs.
- Cancel 30 days before Booking Lose 50%
- Cancel 21 days before Booking Lose 60%
- Cancel 14 days before Booking Lose 80%
- Cancel 7 days before Booking Lose 100%
Changes must be made in writing by the person who made the booking. You cannot change a booking within 42 days of your arrival date.
If you roll over to another date for which a higher sum is charged, you will need to pay the difference.
Restaurant Bookings-Or Bar 4000 on Site
- Please go on our website to book
- Alternatively call the Towcester Racecourse to book.
- Payment is required in full
- Pre-orders/extra’s accessories must be booked at point of sale to avoid disappointment and COVID-19 compliance.
- Menu will be available for choices/ordering.
- Menu may vary at Chef’s discretion.
- Please notify the Racecourse on booking if you have any special Dietary requirements or Food Allergies.
- No Refunds will be given should you cancel your booking however Towcester Racecourse will give you the option to book another date within a 3-month period.
Party Sizes (minimum & maximum numbers)
- We have a minimum stay of 2 nights. If any members of your party are only staying for the night, then our minimum 2 nights stay policy still applies.
- Please check the details of each package for minimum number requirements.
- Maximum numbers are generally limited by the capacity and availability of your chosen area.
Children's Pricing (and restrictions)
- We offer reductions in the restaurant for Children under the age of 16. Please contact us for current prices or visit our website
- Children are allowed access in non-restricted areas of the stadium but MUST be always accompanied by an adult.
- General Age Restrictions (see proof of age)
- Packages which include either tote betting or alcohol are only available to customers who are over 18 years of age (“Adults Only”).
Proof of Age
We may ask anyone who is (or appears to be) under 21 to prove their age when:
- Entering the stadium
- On an Adults Only package
- When purchasing an alcoholic drink
- When placing a tote bet
- Purchasing any other age-restricted package or product
If we are not satisfied that you are 18 or over, service will be refused and (for Adults Only packages) you will not be permitted to enter the stadium and no refunds will be given.
Empress Restaurant/Bars/VIP Boxes/Bar 4000
- Children are allowed in both the Restaurants and Bars if they are dining with adults.
- For racing packages and some events external food is not permitted and food purchased must be on site. Staff reserve the right to refuse entry if customers are non-compliant with the terms of entry.
Pricing Policy and Info
- Prices are valid for the periods shown. If a validity period is not indicated, please use this as a guide price only.
- Prices often vary by month and events.
- Different prices may apply for the Christmas period (normally last week in November – 5th January).
- While prices and packages are accurate at the time of publication, information is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm your requirements with our reservations team before you book.
- All Bookings Must be done online with Pre-orders for Restaurants/or Bar 4000
- Sample menus are shown for guidance and are subject to change and dish availability. Certain dishes may attract a supplement charge, and this is shown on the menus.
- Certain packages include drinks vouchers, which can only be exchanged for our current house beer (bottled or draught), house wines and house spirits. Inclusive alcoholic drinks can be exchanged for their equivalent sized soft drink. No change will be given.
- Cheques should be made payable to Henlow Racing Ltd.
- When sending a cheque, please ensure that you include your name, address, the date, location of the booking and your booking reference. Cheques must arrive no later than 2 weeks after booking or we cannot hold said booking.
- No refunds for monies paid will be made for cancellation or a decrease in the number of guests attending.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch and Visa Debit,
- Any drinks consumed must be settled on the evening prior to departure.
- For events it may be a requirement for Towcester Racecourse to search all bags and containers that are hand carried into the venue.
- To avoid any confusion please check what is permitted/not permitted in the venue/on site.
- Failure to allow a bag search will result in denial of entry
- Strictly no pets of any description are allowed on site
- Rubbish must be put in the bins provided and not left on site
- Towcester Racecourse reserves the right to change this website, including prices and terms and conditions, without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse entry to the campsite, cancel bookings, or instruct people to leave the campsite for any reason (for example due to inappropriate behaviour, dangerous weather, or site conditions.)
- Privacy – Your contact and personal details may be kept by us for future mailings and news. If you do not wish to receive these, please let us know. You may also opt out of receiving emails at any time by contacting us. The booking process asks for your address details and phone numbers, these are required by the Local Authority so at any time we can prove you are not residents at the camp site. It also allows us to contact you should the internet fail and if we need to contact you whilst you are travelling to the campsite. Please note that your financial details are NEVER stored, nor seen, by us. We will not pass on or sell your details to any third parties.
- Admin fees may be charged for changes to bookings
- Any cancellation or change must be confirmed in writing / email, by the person who made the booking.
Towcester Racecourse is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your booking because of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”) We strongly advise visitors to take out full holiday insurance to cover cancellations, public liability, personal belongings, loss etc.
- If you are planning to have a noisy all-night party, then we are not the site for you.
- It is essential that the entire group is made aware of the following Terms and Conditions. This responsibility lies with the person making the booking to ensure that the Terms and Conditions are adhered to.
- PLEASE NOTE IF THE GROUP FAILS TO ADHERE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT. WE ARE A LOW NOISE POLICY GLAMPING SITE.
- The lakes are off bounds to all visitors unless booked– SWIMMING IS NOT PERMITTED. Failure to comply will see you and your guests removed from site.
- Only those guests originally booked are permitted to stay on site. Any extra guests (adults or children) will only be permitted on site at the owner’s discretion. If additional guests are allowed on site, then extra charges will be incurred at £25.00 per day.
- Quiet background music is permitted until 10pm. When enjoying yourselves here at Towcester Racecourse, particularly at night, please be considerate to your neighbours. THEREFORE, NOISE LEVELS MUST BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM AFTER 10 PM. If there are any complaints about your behaviour you will be given ONE warning. If you continue to be disruptive then you will be asked to leave the site and you will lose your deposit. No refund will be given.
- If any property is damaged during your stay, then please inform the owner immediately. Serious damage to property will result in the group being charged the full amount for a replacement.
- Do not use any fireworks, sparklers or Chinese lanterns – these are not permitted on site.
- Follow all signage and stay in the area allocated to you, please do not disturb others.
- Guests and visitors agree to be considerate tenants and to take good care of the accommodation and facilities during their stay. Guests and visitors agree not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to other guests. No pets are allowed at the campsite. Should any facilities, equipment, or inventory be damaged wilfully as a result of inappropriate usage or behaviour, or as a direct result of failing to respond to instructions from Towcester Racecourse staff you will be held responsible for the cost of repair or replacement of that item. Towcester Racecourse cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or expense arising from industrial action, terrorist activity, adverse weather conditions or any other event outside the control of the company.
- By booking and coming to Towcester Racecourse you agree to be responsible for your children and any children you are in charge of as well as your own welfare. You also agree to take all reasonable precautions against personal injury, injury to others and damage to the woodland, facilities and accommodation. Towcester Racecourse is not responsible for any damage or loss to your possessions that you bring to the campsite or wider woodland. You use the facilities and amenities at the camp and wider woodland at your own risk, e.g., the firepits, Hot tubs. Towcester Racecourse accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury arising from being in the campsite or wider woodland. By booking, acknowledging these Terms and Conditions, you are aware of the risks, hazards, and dangers of personal injury in entering the campsite and woodland. (For example, the woodland may contain deadly poisonous mushrooms, toadstools, and fungi.)
- Camping in Britain can mean dramatic variance in weather in a short period of time. Whilst we supply certain facilities and equipment, as described in the inventory sent to guests on confirmation of payment it is still camping, and you are responsible for your own wellbeing and comfort regarding appropriate clothing and footwear etc. In extreme weather conditions such as exceptional cold and snow, when forecasted we do our best to warn guests and give them the option to move dates (subject to availability), without being subject to the cancellation policy administration handling charge, or loss of any monies. Be aware some tents are cotton canvas and in prolonged and heavy rain the tents may leak.
- If you have any questions about your stay and require more information prior to arrival than is published on the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Strictly No candles are allowed in any of the accommodation
Our rights to cancel your stay
- We may cancel your stay at any time in writing to you if:
1. You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for information to provide us with the necessary details for the glamping services such as guest numbers.
2. If we end the contract under points 1 and 2 then you may be subject to a cancellation charge in accordance with our cancellation policy above.
Zero Tolerance – Abusive or Aggressive Behaviour
Our staff come to work to care for others, and it is important for all members of the public and our staff to be treated with courtesy and respect.
This means that aggressive or violent behaviour towards our staff or any member of the public within our Racecourse will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Anyone giving verbal abuse to members of staff will be asked to leave the premises and no refund will be given, this behaviour will not be tolerated.
We feel sure that you will understand that proper behaviour is necessary for our staff and that non-observance will not be accepted.
In some cases, the police will be called.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Towcester Racecourse and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Towcester Racecourse. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Towcester Racecourse takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.