- Members must present their loyalty card at the time of paying in order to collect points for a transaction at the racecourse.
- Members will be required to quote their loyalty card number to collect points on purchases made through any phone or online transaction.
- Points collected will be credited to the loyalty card member’s account.
- To be awarded points, members must spend above a certain amount on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place. Full details of how points are awarded can be found in the loyalty card section of our web site.
- Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products and gift vouchers or on site concessions. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Towcester Racecourse Co ltd.
- Members can earn a maximum of 30,000 points in any one collection period.
- Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
- Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given.
- Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Points have no value until converted into sales at the end of the collection period. The current conversion value of points is one point equals 1p, for every £1 spent you will earn 10 points.
- Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd. is under no obligation to award loyalty card points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- Points will only be awarded for cash or card transactions and not for bill balances that are subsequently paid by invoice at a later date
- These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Towcester Racecourse Ltd loyalty card scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance.
- The loyalty card account, card, and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd. which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- Members are only entitled to one loyalty card account each. Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd. reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Members must register their personal details and keep Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd informed of any changes. Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details. New accounts that are not registered within two years of first being used and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for two years will be removed and any points or vouchers forfeited.
- The Loyalty card , in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd loyalty card vouchers remain the responsibility of the Loyalty card member, as do any security details relating to the account. Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Loyalty card accounts, cards, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
- any behaviour relating to Loyalty card or the Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Loyalty cards can only be used for purchases from Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Loyalty cards cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Loyalty card accounts, cards, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Two members who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may join their accounts together. When either member provides or updates information relating to the joint account they must have the consent of the other member to do so and for us to use this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the scheme. Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any loss to either account member as a result of the other account member providing or updating information relating to the joint account. Joint accounts may be split into single accounts by either member and any points accrued will be divided based on the Loyalty card with which they were originally earned.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
- Members may inherit the points or vouchers of a family member who has died by providing a written request informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of April 2017 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Towcester Racecourse Co Ltd. reserves the right to change these, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions may not reflect the most recent changes. These are the most up to date terms and conditions.
- Where indicated, further information can be found online on our Terms and Conditions page.
- More information on these terms and conditions can be found within our Help & FAQs
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE POINTS FOR YOUR BOOKING YOU WILL NEED TO PRESENT YOUR LOYALTY CARD TO A MEMEBR OF STAFF ON ARRIVAL.
POINTS WILL BE AWARED ON THE DAY OF YOUR BOOKING FOR YOUR FOOD AND DRINK.
POINTS CANNOT BE AWARDED WITHOUT A CARD BEING PRESENT.
List of events at Towcester Racecourse Ltd. that are excluded from the scheme:
- Weddings (Reception & Ceremony)
- Ground Hire or Exhibitions
- Boxing Day
- 1st July (Star Sports English Greyhound Derby Final)